We provide subject matter expertise, project management, and robust and rigorous methods to address our client needs. The specific need will vary by client. It will generally include a combination of skill sets to help our client meet specific project objectives and timelines. Regardless of the project, our job is to help develop a process and methodology to achieve the desired objective.
Litaker Group staff are critical thinkers with demonstrated expertise in public health and the health and human services sector. They have served at the programmatic level managing complex public health programs, have been responsible for developing and implementing policy at the state and federal levels, and have been responsible for producing deliverables that are useful and meaningful.
John Litaker, PhD is the managing director of The Litaker Group. He has more than 15 years experience as a researcher, management consultant, and administrator in business and healthcare. His areas of expertise include: strategy development, logistics and operations, evaluation and assessment, research, and writing. John is the president emeritus of the American Friends of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. He is also a published author in peer reviewed publications and book chapters.
- PhD Health Outcomes Research – University of Texas at Austin
- MMedSc Medical Science (Cancer Biology) – University of Hong Kong
- MSc Public Health – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- BA Geography – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Cynthia Morgan, PhD, RN has over 30 years experience in teaching, emergency preparedness and public health nursing. Additional areas of expertise include emergency response planning, transcultural nursing, curriculum development, community assessment, program planning and evaluation, research, and writing. Cindy also has demonstrated experience in preparing a local health department for PHAB acceditation.
- PhD Nursing – University of Utah – Transcultural Nursing
- MSc Nursing – University of Utah – Nursing Administration
- BS Nursing – San Jose State University
Richard Taylor, PhD has 20 years of experience in public health including: teaching, emergency preparedness management, statistics consulting, health education and promotion, and public health emergency response. Additional areas of expertise include emergency response planning, curriculum development, community assessments, research, program evaluation, and writing.
- PhD Public Health Epidemiology – University of South Florida
- MPH Health Education and Health Promotion – Florida International University
- BA Spanish – Memphis State University